IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Looking for a new challenge?
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapid environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural company and a position that allows you to put your ideas into practice, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of Head of Passenger Services, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in leading, planning and managing all operational activities associated with passenger service handling.
An individual with extensive experience in managing teams in customer service and handling customer airlines contracts.
- Full responsibility for delivering effective passenger services solutions to our customer airlines according to the agreed contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to get feedback and monitor satisfaction levels
- Review new airline and vendor contracts as needed and follow up with appropriate action
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (internal & external)
- Ensure strict compliance with all international and local government/statutory requirements regarding aviation and passenger handling
- Develop and implement new /amended local procedures where appropriate for any new processes/changes which conform to Swissport Standard operating procedure
- Review key performance indicators (KPI’s) and take necessary actions to meet needs
- Prepare operating budgets, resources plan (manpower, equipment and facilities), training plan and reports to deliver the organization strategy and plans
- Monitor and analyze the Profit and Loss (P&L) statements for any variances and take appropriate action
- Lead, motivate and manage staff to deliver the agreed performance objectives and standards.
- Develop, maintain and own business line’s talent mapping and succession plans.
- Implement, maintain and closely supervise all safety and security measures related to people, equipment, facilities and aircraft involved in the operation.
- Manage contracted services providers (security, cleaning, porters, staff transport, drivers) towards ensuring that Swissport standards are upheld and that performance is in line with Standard Level Agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years’ Senior leadership experience in the aviation industry
- Customer focus and quality awareness
- Strategic Orientation and Business acumen
- Result orientation
- Excellent Communication skills
- Leadership and People management experience
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Application letter and CV ONLY clearly indicating position applied for should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com addressed to: The Manager, Human Resource
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Closing Date: September 15, 2021