Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Direct Tele-collections
- Speak to tens of customers every day and help them build plans to clear their Apollo loan on time
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly and season-long targets for different metrics including Promises to Pay (PTP) booked, PTPs upheld, calls attempted and completed, etc.
- Creatively determine alternative ways to reach evasive farmers
- Demonstrate both compassion and toughness to ensure that customers always take your calls and trust your advice
- Creatively Use Technology
- Utilize individual dashboards to motivate yourself, set and accomplish goals, track how you are performing relative to your peers, and identify areas for improvement
- Use special technological tools to make special plans with customers that will maximize their chance of repayment
- Support the engineering team in continually improving the provided tools by sharing feedback about bugs or areas for technological improvement
- Distill feedback received from farmers to guide strategy
- Collaborate and See The Big Picture
- Share strategies that you’ve developed with the entire team to help others improve
- Think critically about the larger themes you encounter in your conversations with customers and be ready to provide insight to repayments leadership
- Work extremely hard and always show up with energy and enthusiasm
- Have a deep knowledge of Apollo’s business and customers
- Seek constructive feedback on how to improve
- Understand how to interpret data and draw conclusions independently
- Be motivated by incentive-heavy compensation
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A key requirement is to communicate fluently in Luhya, Swahili and English
- Having a collections background is an added advantage
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration, and growth
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package and challenging projects
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect
- Are excited to hear from you!
How To Apply