Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Make outbound calls to field agents to accurately collect feedback and assist them to resolve any challenges.
- Generate regular reports from the feedback collected from the portfolio of agents assigned to you.
- Handle inbound calls by agents and accurately transcribe the recorded details in the recommended format as will be outlined to you.
- Diligently handle customers/business partners’ inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customers’/partners complaints.
- Provide existing and prospective clients with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions and queries; providing information in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need to be handled at a different level, and do the necessary follow-up of customer concerns.
- Accurately document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures as the Company shall detail to you from time to time.
- Ensure high-quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines as well as identify customer service process gaps and recommend improvement in procedures.
- Troubleshoot Mobile App Related issues and providing first-level resolutions to the customers/business partners.
- Be a holder of an Undergraduate degree or a diploma certificate
- Conversant with English, Kiswahili, and vernacular language.
- Self-driven and able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Have basic computer skills and be familiar with Windows or Ubuntu OS.
- Have a background in Sales
- Access to a stable internet
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration, and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, and room for growth.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!
How To Apply