Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Recruit, train, and manage field agents and ensure data quality and achievement of their targets.
- With support from the Operations Designer initiate and work on the expansion/scouting program for new areas where Apollo plans to start operations.
- Create and deliver training to field agents on data quality, work-planning, and expansion work.
- Work closely with the field marking approvals team on communicating critical areas of focus for supporting agents and field agents.
- Gather feedback from farmers on how Apollo can improve interaction with the farmers and report back for action.
- Prepare budgets for pieces of training and any other logistics needed for field agent’s training activities.
- Create KPIs to measure the performance of the agents.
- Together with the Operations Designer, plan and conduct screening for new agents to work in both existing and new areas.
- Identify and escalate farmer and agent complaints to the call center and where necessary, follow up on resolutions to customer issues.
- Liaise with other stakeholders, local ministry of agriculture group leaders, agro-dealers in marketing Apollo Agriculture products.
- Preparation of weekly work plans and field reports.
- Any other tasks assigned by your supervisor.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Have 2 or more of relevant work experience.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong influencing and business orientation skills.
- Are credible with senior and middle managers and able to build strong relationships with clients /colleagues quickly.
- Have the knowledge and ability to manage all aspects of the training and development life cycle.
- Have specific knowledge of the latest thinking on training and development concept tools and techniques.
- Possess strong client service focus, are a team player, and a role model for Apollo’s image.
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration, and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!
How To Apply