Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BURN is looking for a highly skilled and detail-oriented Manufacturing Engineering Technician to support the manufacturing processes in implementing improvements in production and output. You must be highly competent in maintenance, fixtures, gathering of data in manual assembly operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of fixtures and Jigs for assembly lines.
- Process Flows.
- Time studies, models used by ERP for capacity calculations.
- Will work closely with Maintenance, ensuring production lines are well maintained, and to the latest standards.
- Continuous Improvement action reducing costs.
- Work instructions.
- May need to work multiple (non-daytime) shifts. Will be the engineering representative on off shifts.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience supporting manufacturing organizations – preferable in manual assembly operations.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills (hands-on preferred).
- Must be able to manage large sets of spreadsheet data related to production times, and manufacturing processes.
- Must be able to visually and in written format, present manufacturing information to the production line, and support the engineering team in cost reduction efforts.
- Engineer’s Degree
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).