Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, analysis, and costing of the required sheet metal soft and production tools.
- Supervise the machining, and cutting operations for all the tool parts.
- Manage the tool building/assembly activities.
- Manage the tooling workshop’s materials and hardware warehouse.
- Supervise the maintenance plans of the tooling workshop’s machine tools.
- Work closely with the New Product Development teams to ensure design for manufacturability.
- Lead the outsourced tools purchases and machining projects.
- Work closely with and train junior engineers, tooling technicians and machinists on the best practices in sheet metal tooling design, machining, building and maintenance activities.
- Lead and participate in root cause analysis sessions for tools breakdowns.
- Ensure efficient utilization of the workshop’s machine tools.
- Ensure conformity with the company’s SOPs, and help improving the tooling workshop procedures.
- Engineer’s Degree
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Master of Engineering (MEng)
How To Apply