Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, analysis, and costing of the required sheet metal soft and production tools.
- Work closely with the machinists to ensure successful machining, and cutting operations for all the tool parts.
- Carry out tools building/assembly activities.
- Helping in managing the tooling workshop’s materials and hardware warehouse.
- Work closely with the New Product Development teams to ensure design for manufacturability.
- Carry out all assigned tasks in outsourced tools purchases and machining projects.
- Help in training tooling technicians and machinists on the best practices in sheet metal tooling design, machining, and building and maintenance activities.
- Participate in root cause analysis sessions for tools breakdowns.
- Help in achieving efficient utilization of the workshop’s machine tools.
- Ensure conformity with the company’s SOPs, and help improving the tooling workshop procedures.
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Engineer’s Degree
How To Apply