Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes;
- providing appropriate health care service including Integrated management of Childhood Illnesses(IMCI), immunizations, PMTCT, ante-natal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately, facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling data.
- Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing,
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya’
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- 2 years experience