Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To Implement, Monitor, and continually improve OML’s Health, Safety, Environment and Training Obligations.
- Provide oversight on health safety and environment department spending in site activities, ensuring that all purchased goods and services are within the allocated budgets and meet the required quality needs, and are efficiently utilized.
- Drive a positive safety culture in the workplace to enhance reduced lost workdays, expenditure on treatment of causalities, and insurance claims/premiums.
- Ensure compliance to statutory and legal requirements (OSHA 2007, EMCA 2015 etc)
- Providing professional and advisory guidance on QHSE aspects to other departments.
- Ensure compliance and conformance with the company’s QHSE management system requirements for all operational activities.
- Lead in incident/accident investigations, ensuring timely circulation of reports, and implementation of preventive measures.
- Track and collate Key performance indicators in health safety and environment.
- Spearhead the development and implementation of work planning documents (SWPs, JSAs, PTWs) for all the site activities.
- Ensure all site HACCP requirements are implemented for food, kitchen, accommodation and the ablution units including safe waste disposal.
- Identify gaps in existing training programs, develop training material and conduct internal training for company employees and contractors.
- Participate in research statistics and data collation exercise as may be requested by the directorate, learning or government institutions.
- Coordinate site Toolbox Talks.
- A good understanding of Logistics Operation.
- Team player
- Ability and eager to learn and to develop.
- Able to work in multicultural environments
- Physical and applied Sciences and Occupational Safety and Health
- NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC), Management Systems (QMS, OHMS, EMS)
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control (HIRARC)
- Certified internal QMS auditor or internal audit
How To Apply