Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1. Responsible for earlier building and later onsite monitoring and management of customer service center, including recruitment and onsite management;
2. Ensure the team complete all KPI indicators according to company and department polices and requirements;
3. Responsible for data analysis of the team, and will take quick and right actions for improvement;
4. Responsible for the communication and coordination with other departments;
5. Manage everything of the customer care team.
1. At least 5-year experience in the customer care center and 2-year experience in customer care center management; working experience in the call center will be preferred;
2. Be very sensitive to all kinds of KPI indicators of a customer care center, and be good at data analysis;
3. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
4. Be able to offer quick and effective solutions for any emergency with strong adaptability;
5. Excellent communication and organizational skills in the representation of the company.
How To Apply