Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1. Expand payment channels including but not only focusing on mobile wallets, banks, aggregator, PSP etc.
2. Work closely with internal products, operation, settlement and compliance teams to fully understand payment channel requirements.
3. Develop and adjust business development plans of connecting payment channels based on different sets of strategic priorities.
4. Ensure payment channels have stable connection with our system and provide quick response to any channel related issues.
5. Work closely with operation teams to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve customers’ experience with the usage of our mobile application and payment system.
6. Prepare competitor’s product comparative analysis, identifying areas for improvement of our company’s product and channel capabilities.
1. Hnd/Bsc in social sciences or related field of study.
2. Not less than three (3) years proven experience in BD manager positions at payment companies, banks, and/or partnership managers ideally focused on the payment segment working with key stakeholders. This is a prerequisite.
3. Comprehensive understanding of e-wallet and payment business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
4. Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
5. Good at drafting business/product/service proposals, delivering presentations, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track.
6. Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed channel targets.
7. Able to analyze data and channel statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
How To Apply
Apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae to the referral. Please, use ‘Payment Channel Manager’ as the Subject of the mail.