Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for DIT Planning & Reporting Lead within Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the IT Governance Lead the holder of the position reporting and driving accountability of various IT teams with respect to project delivery and operational support in line with the functional Mission
Overall, the IT reporting Lead will be charged with:
- Reports on project delivery on weekly basis to Director IT per Governance Lead
- Reports on Strategy execution on weekly basis to Director IT per Governance Lead Implement and Operationalize a dashboard for the above KPIs
- Drive adoption of Fit for Future Program within the Digital IT
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Delivery on a weekly and monthly basis
- Operational KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Strategy Execution on weekly basis
- Fit for Future progress
- Suggest and agree (with relevant teams) the various KPIs that will be reported against
- Provide objective way of measuring the various KPIs
- Evaluate and refine reporting KPIs to further drive business strategy and mission
- Automate various ways of picking and reporting these KPIs
- Provide recommendation reports to identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of existing departmental processes
- Create tools/identify method(s) to obtain statistical data from the system
- Degree in Science/computer science/Engineering/Business related.
- Strong business acumen and mindset
- 4 years working as an IT professional or Project Manager
- Experience in reporting will be an added advantage
- Any Certifications in Project Management
- Ability to persuade stakeholders and to champion effective techniques through delivery
- Ability to drive initiatives without any formal authority in an ambiguous environment
Last Date to Apply: Sep 16, 2021