Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BURN is looking for a Carbon Marketing Fellow to help develop, implement, and monitor its carbon digital marketing strategy. This individual will work fully remotely and on a part-time basis (estimated 15 hours per week) as a member of our Carbon Team, reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer.
1. Digital Marketing Strategy
Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive 10x growth in inbound interest for BURN’s carbon offsets, particularly across Europe and North America. Utilize PR and advertising tactics across social media, industry publications, events, and more.
2. Democratized Carbon Credits
Researching and building recommendations on how BURN can (at scale) tap into the rapidly growing trend on small-scale carbon offset purchases and funding. Avenues include: app-based carbon offsetting, crowd-funded carbon offset platforms and structures, cryptocurrency-transaction emission offsetting, and several more out-of-the box ideas to tap into a growing demand amongst individuals for carbon offsets.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relevant work experience in social media, digital marketing and/or ecommerce.
- Relevant work experience in carbon offsetting or environmental commodities.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully delivering business value through digital advertising.
- Familiarity with most popular carbon industry publications and forums.
- Good knowledge of SEO, and Google, LinkedIn, and other advertising platforms.
- Strong prioritization, communication, team collaboration, and project management skills.
- Excellent graphical presentation skill
- Excellent desktop and networking research skills
- Experience in business development would be a plus.
This role is a part-time 6- to 12-month fellowship, fully remote, starting in August 2021.
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).