Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role
BURN is looking for an exceptional, efficient Customer Service Representative – Carbon, to fill a parttime role. The successful candidate must have experience in customer-facing tasks such as customer care, direct sales and or client relation management. You will be responsible for conducting customer surveys’, data entry and analysis using Excel, maintaining customer database, identifying areas of improvement and finding solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
Attend to Customer Service Cases using an SMS-based platform and/or customer care phone line:
- Help customers register product.
- Conduct customer surveys via phone or SMS.
- Help customers with warranty returns and repairs- sending repair information and directions, liaising with service stations to ensure proper repair.
- Answer customer queries and directing them to proper channels.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure product satisfaction and address any confusion with use.
- Attend to customer messages & calls and respond accordingly.
Maintain Customer Database and SMS platform
- Data entry and organization/cleaning.
- Conduct basic analysis using Ms. Excel on customer care statistics and create simple reports.
- Translate messaging and responses.
- Set-up and modify automated messaging of SMS platform.
Support and System Improvements
- Support other departments in regard to customers info and service.
- Identify area for improvement and bring issues to the team’s attention as well as helping to follow-through with solution implementation.
- Help set up new functionality in SMS platform.
- Always maintain integrity and be a positive ambassador for BURN.
- Strive for continuous improvement for our services that we offer our customers.
- Maintain an open and receptive attitude when receiving feedback and suggestions.
- Continuous improvement for our services and the experience that we offer our customers.
Requirements (E – essential, D – desirable)
- E- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- E- Highly organized, punctual, and professional.
- E- Proactive attitude and takes initiative to problem solve.
- E- Experience in customer-facing tasks (customer care, direct sales, relation management, etc).
- E- Working knowledge & experience in using Ms. Excel for data analysis and reporting.
- D- Experience in leadership role and/or organizing events.
- D- Knowledge of BURN products
- Associate’s Degree
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).