Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role
BURN is looking for a Head of Engineering whose overall responsibility will be to bring new products through the product development process and launch them into the factory, including design, testing, engineering, process development, and developing/launching new production lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for launching new products in the factory, including timelines, budgets, and risk analysis in addition to technical aspects.
- Detailed design of new products, including process development, equipment selection, design for manufacturability, durability testing, material selection, etc.
- Design and produce production, assembly, and QC tooling as well as custom factory equipment.
- Oversee initial production of new products.
- Team management of engineers, testing lab, and workshop. Work closely with designers, market research, factory management, quality control.
- Develop SOP’s, WI, specs, tolerances, QA processes and procedures.
- Create and adhere to budgets and timelines.
- Support the factory, including troubleshooting, root cause analysis, equipment startup, and continuous improvement.
- Sheet metal punching and forming.
- General machine shop knowledge, including CNC equipment.
- Must have launched at least 1 production line.
- Must have developed and launched at least 1 consumer product.
- Jig and fixture design.
- Experience with tool/die or molds.
- Working knowledge of materials, specifically metals and plastics.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Master of Engineering (MEng)
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
How To Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).