Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the Role
BURN is seeking for a skilled, talented, energetic, responsible intern to join our organization. In this position, you will be expected to work with the Head of ERP. He/She will be able to learn as you also support the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central and other reporting systems integrated to it, also get involve in other activities in the ERP sector. By providing a comprehensive business management solution. We are looking for someone who is interested in working in a dynamic, challenging environment for a company that recognizes and rewards creativity, initiative and contributions
Intern Duties and Responsibilities.
- Handle Microsoft Dynamics Business central system Support.
- Update and maintain ERP Issue Tracker.
- Documentation of ERP user manuals.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations.
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records.
- Handle any other task assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
How To Apply