Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BURN’s New Market Expansion team is responsible for formulating and executing our geographical expansion and revenue growth strategy across Sub-Saharan Africa. Currently, the team manages over 100 distribution operations spanning across 10 countries in Central, East, West, and Southern Africa, and Southeast Asia; and growing! You will be a key member of this team to ensure that the team is able to carry out its daily activities efficiently..
Main responsibilities will involve:
- HR and Finance: Assist BURN’s expansion staff on specific HR, admin and finance tasks.
- Order Management: Coordinate with BURN’s operations and finance teams, and country managers to process customer orders and reconcile expansion shipment records in our ERP system.
- Data Reporting: Produce analytical reports on the development and performance of BURN’s new market expansion activities.
- Project Management: Be the organizer and go-between with BURN’s operations, finance, and market intelligence teams for servicing all requests related to the New Market Expansion operations.
- Market Research: Manage specific desktop research assignments to support new market assessment and scoping initiatives across BURN.
- Special Projects: Carrying out specific tasks – as defined by the Expansion Manager – falling outside the scope of existing Expansion staff.
Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English, and also ideally in French
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Previous experience in market research and data reporting would be an asset
- Strong analysis/number-crunching background
- Excellent desktop and networking research skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing fields
- Bachelor’s Degree
How To Apply