Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- Devise and organize marketing campaigns.
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days, or fundraising activities
- Represent the company at events
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target clientele
- Write, edit, and proofread marketing material for use in different channels
- Oversee and update the website(s) and social media accounts
- Develop and communicate through the company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Coordinate with outside agencies, for example designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports
- Ensure that customer queries are objectively and promptly responded to
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Customer service, marketing, or sales experience
- Understanding of the principles of marketing
- Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Proficient in social media marketing-MUST