Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mary’s Meals (MM) is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals. We offer more than just a job; we offer the opportunity to support our global movement in a dynamic and inclusive environment with a real focus on personal development. Mary’s Meals Kenya (MMK) operates a Primary School Feeding and Early Childhood Development programme in Kenya. Some of our core values are, Confidence in the innate goodness of people, Respecting the dignity of every human being and family life and good stewardship of resources entrusted to us.
In addition to these values, safeguarding of children and Vulnerable adults is at the heart of how we work. We desire that all who are part of Mary’s Meals should embed these values, safeguarding and acceptable behaviors that include Simplicity, Service and Stewardship”.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the below post:
Human Resource (HR) Intern (1 Year Contract) – Turkana County
We are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Human Resource intern to join our team in Lodwar, Turkana County. Reporting to the HR & Administration Manager, the intern shall perform various administrative, logistical, and clerical tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
Key duties for the role include:
- Posting new positions on websites and job boards
- Collecting and updating our database with new hire information (e.g., employment forms and contact information)
- Maintaining payroll data including leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Proofreading HR documents
- Help prepare Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents
- Be responsible for general cleanliness and orderliness of the office
- Take minutes during meetings e.g., monthly staff meetings
- Support in the longlisting of job applications
- Prepare interview schedules
- Participate in organizing organization events e.g., team building.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the line manager
Qualification, skills and experience:
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- Fluency in English for effective oral and written communication
- Highly organized with an ability to pay close attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office applications
- Organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Experience in a similar junior HR role is a plus
Please do not click on the below APPLY FOR THIS JOB button. Applications stating expected salary and CV (including contacts for three referees) should be e-mailed to email@example.com indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Thursday, 30th September 2021 at 16:30 hours. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted via official Mary’s Meals email address.
Mary’s Meals never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.