Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Biomedical Engineer, the Biomedical Technician shall be responsible for installing, testing, calibrating and repairing medical equipment to ensure they are in a good condition.
- Carry out preventive planned maintenance on all hospital medical equipment to ensure they are in usable condition
- Undertake basic repairs of all defects reported or during inspection such as ICU, HDU, x-ray, theatre and other bio-medical machines
- Carry out periodic checks and inspections of bio-medical equipment within the hospital to establish repairs and maintenance requirements
- Recommend materials and supplies for requisition within the workshop stores necessary for efficient delivery of services
- Provide on the job training in the bio-medical section
- Ensure tidiness and safety of workstations and sites within the hospital
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives within the department and provide reports as required
- Any other duty as may be allocated by the supervisor from time to time
Required Qualifications for the Position
- Degree/Diploma in Biomedical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 24th September 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment