Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you love frontend architecture and infrastructure at scale? Do you want to create the best front-end engineering systems? Are you passionate about helping other developers? We’ve got an incredible opportunity for you. We have positions for in the FAST Experiences organization, creating best-in-class engineering systems primarily implemented using TypeScript.
- Working with product management and developers to formulate specifications for features.
- Architect and implement engineering system features for maximum performance, testability, reliability, and developer delight.
- Improve our software engineering processes as we ship to over 40+ Microsoft products on all platforms.
- Run A/B experiments and make data-driven decisions.
- Leverage best-in-class development practices and follow the fast pace of the open-source community
- You will be working in a dynamic, collaborative environment where learning is key.
- 2+ years of experience as Full Stack Software Engineer/Front-End Software Engineer
- Have experience working with CI/CD systems
- Very qualified candidates will have experience working on UX frameworks across multiple platforms and have shipped cross-platform components/applications.
- You are proactive and a driving force to get things done
- You have good knowledge of agile working methods
- You have great written and oral presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.