Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Penda Health is an award-winning company that delivers high-quality, trustworthy healthcare. Our vision is for everyone in Africa to have healthcare they can trust. Today our team of 400+ employees operates 20 Medical Centres around Nairobi, Kiambu, and Kajiado Counties. Over the next two years, we are looking to build and run a profitable chain that focuses on; the delivery of tech-enabled, high-quality healthcare, a sustainable expansion of our network that ensures the sustainability and stability of the company.
The role works closely with managers to create a Penda team that is passionate about achieving our vision. They will provide HR guidance for assigned departments and will act as an employee champion and change agent. A successful person in this role will fully understand our Medical Centres and Support Office’s business needs and translate that understanding into HR strategies that ensure superior patient experience through our staff. This includes ensuring that our staff are engaged and equipped with the knowledge and tools they need.
- Ensuring that team members are well onboarded, trained, and able to be fairly measured in the performance of their roles and that they are all well supported to deliver in their roles.
- Staff engagement: works closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Direct performance management at Penda by creating fair processes to ensure that PRs are calibrated against their peers and done fairly and systematically at all levels.
- Support all hiring needs including internal promotions efficiently, fairly and transparently
- Continuously conduct coaching and training related activities to ensure that all managers across Penda and seniors are excellent leaders and are developing the next level of leaders
- Create systems that ensure that Penda compensation is benchmarked properly against others in the industry.Ensure that our JDs reflect the roles done per specific departments and make sure that all staff communication and expectations are aligned with these roles
- Handle all ER issues that arise within the law and within our culture – track these issues, notice patterns, and create long term solutions that prevent a recurrence.
- Work closely with the Shared Services structure to make sure that staff administrative needs are quickly and efficiently met. Contribute to create a long-lasting solution for issues that repeat themselves.
- Support managers during change management and doing pulse checks on staff satisfaction around big changes.
- Works with managers to provide initiatives and improvements for current and new HR/company’s policies, processes, and programs.Supporting implementation and upholding of policies to the wider teams including how to communicate them.
- Be a terrific example of our culture.
- 5+ years of experience of which 2 are in a similar/related position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related discipline or the equivalent experience/training
- Member of IHRM
- Proven track record of creating engaged growing teams
- Must have extraordinary ability to communicate openly and take on conflict in a healthy way: You need to teach everyone at the organization to do this well, so you need to be amazing at this!
- Competitive salary for the duties and responsibility above in a company of our size
- Competitive benefits including comprehensive medical cover and participation in a staff ownership program
How To Apply