Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Date Posted: September 8, 2021
Application Deadline: September 22, 2021
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a Registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). The Organisation’s core mandate is being a reliable supply chain for quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya and other regions in Africa.
MEDS has entered into a Contract with USAID Kenya and East Africa named USAID Accountable Supply Chain for Health Program in Kenya. Project mandate is to Procure, Warehouse, Distribute and Monitor HIV, Malaria, Tuberculosis and Maternal/Neonatal/Child Health (MNCH) commodities in furtherance of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Program in Kenya.
MEDS seeks to recruit the position of Customer Services Officer to implement this Project:
- Coordinate timely and accurate uploading of USAID orders in line with set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Coordinate communication of orders being processed to key stakeholders including but not limited to USAID, Third Party Logistics (3PLs), County Pharmacists, Implementing Partners, Points of Contacts at Service Delivery Points (SDPs).
- Gather information relating to contact lists and update Master File List as well as relevant stakeholders.
- Receive and handle enquiries and complaints to facilitate timely resolution as per set KPIs for client satisfaction.
- Coordinate storage of USAID order processing records to facilitate archiving/retrieval of information.
- Prepare service delivery reports for information and decision making.
- Performance management to ensure achievement of activity objectives and targets for the team
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Diploma in Pharmacy or science related field
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service in a busy environment
How To Apply
If you fit profile for the above position, please submit your application including a detailed Curriculum Vitae stating your current position, salary, email address and telephone contacts. In addition, provide a copy of your National Identity Card and names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and another one be a Senior Religious Leader who knows you very well). Submit applications as indicated below.
To: Managing Director
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies
P.O. Box 78040, 00507 Nairobi, Kenya or E-mail: USAID-MEDS@meds.or.ke
By: 22nd September 2021
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.