Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Senior School of the Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi is an IB World School that offers holistic education for students in Grades 6-12, combining academic rigor within the broad and challenging curriculum with a wide range of co-curricular activities. The School offers the IB Middle Years Programme in Grades 6-10, and the IB Diploma Programme in Grades 11 and 12. More information about the IBMYP and the IBDP can be found at https://www.ibo.org/.
The Academy welcomes applications from enthusiastic and professional educators who are dedicated to student-centered and inquiry-based teaching and learning for the following position:
Teacher of Maths
- Collaboratively plan units of study designed for maximizing learning for all students
- Deliver effective, differentiated and inquiry-based lessons in a friendly and supportive atmosphere
- Create a safe and conducive environment in which the students can learn and thrive
- Use varied, adequate assessments, including formative and summative assessment in line with the IBO requirements
- Engage parents regularly and effectively in the education of their children
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the relevant subject and modern pedagogy
- Accurately evaluate and comment on both the ability and developmental potential of each student
- Effectively communicate with students, colleagues and parents, including through email and the school information system
- Demonstrate an experience of high professional values and practices
- Show profound commitment to ongoing professional growth and to taking on responsibility for fulfilling the vision and philosophy of the Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi
- Bachelors of Education
- TSC Certification
- 5 years of IB Middle Years’ Programme and/or IB Diploma outstanding teaching experience as well as previous Middle Years’ Programme experience