Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading Insurance Company, affiliated to the Liberty Group, a wealth management company represented in 18 African countries. We use our knowledge and action to guideour customers on their journey to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically efficient processes.
The jobholder will be responsible for implementation of the PR and Communications strategy across Liberty and Heritage, and coordinating marketing initiatives.
•Development and implementation of an integrated communication strategy (internal and external) that addresses all stakeholders with consistent messaging aligned to business strategy and performance
• Develop quarterly tactical work-plans and budgets to guide implementation
• Measurement and reporting on the effectiveness of PR and Communication initiatives and contribution to the business
• Development and implementation of the internal communication plan including the leadership communication for internal dissemination and engagement
• Provide crisis management support and strategies, including developing and implementing crisis communications responses and plans as needed
• Facilitate drafting and dissemination of all communication for media engagement, including press releases, opinion editorials, interview briefs, media invites
• Co-ordinate the pitching of strategically business-aligned story ideas to media and engage internal teams for media related interview opportunities
• Conceptualize, manage and execute media related events
• Develop related communiques for key speakers at events (including but not limited to: speeches or talking points, fact sheets, guide notes/ speaker briefs)
• Provide and direct photography and videography at events and coordinate filing of the same for internal and external coverage within set timelines
• Monitor media coverage and provide counsel on industry developments, by identifying tactics that would boost share of voice/ thought leadership
• Collaborate with the digital communication agency for digital and online engagement of PR messaging; packaging and dissemination of leadership communication; and engagement through internal digital/ online channels
• Develop and implement communication plans to support CSI, sponsorships, campaigns and partnerships, for both internal and external audiences
• Event management and media liaison duties at CSI and sponsorship events
Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications or related field
• 3 years’ experience in PR/Communications
• Management of corporate communications, digital, press office and e-marketing strategies
• Ability to develop and execute a strategic communications plan in line with the Brand
• Proven experience in writing industry articles and internal bulletins
• Experience working in a communications agency or managing one is an asset Competencies
• Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
• Ability to write and place media releases/opinion pieces in targeted publications
• Strong media networks and capability to engage media across all levels
• Ability to optimize print, social media and blog campaigns to generate brand interaction and exposure
• Ability to multi-task and manage projects
• Fast paced problem solver with the ability to think strategically
• Good Stakeholder management skills
• Good understanding of insurance market is desirable
• Crisis management skills
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to email@example.com by 22nd September 2021. Clearly state the job title on the subject heading.
Heritage is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.