Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
About the role
The regional commercial analyst will support the business by understanding the markets, vendors, and customers to bring valuable insights and convictions to support data driven commercial recommendations.
- Leading the commercial plan and taking an active role in the definition and execution of Jumia’s commercial category strategy.
- Understanding the market, vendors, and customers to bring valuable insights and convictions to support your data driven commercial recommendations.
- Monitoring daily performance to achieve present targets and objectives.
- Delivering smart reporting on the performance/KPIs across multiple markets leading to action-oriented recommendations including:
- Building reports from large data sets to provide key insights for the teams.
- Building detailed monthly projections and allocations at category level.
- Working seamlessly with all departments (Commercial, Marketing, Onsite, Operations…), enabling decision making, problem solving and ensuring laser focus execution.
- Leading massive and complex commercial operations and project management initiatives, coordinating effectively cross-functional initiatives.
- Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools and processes
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Action and results oriented.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions.
- Proficiency in Excel (VBA would be a plus) & Power BI
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions.
- Fast learner and well organized.
- Resistant to stress.
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business.
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation.
How To Apply