Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JUMIA is an e-commerce startup with an aim to mimic Amazon’s success by delivering a wide range of items, from toys to generators across the African continent. Shortly after the startup of the business in Nigeria, JUMIA launched warehouses in four other growing countries which include: Egypt, Morocco, Kenya and Cote d’Ivoire
As a Strategic vendor services associate at Jumia, you will be responsible for the regional end to end management of one of our key partners; with the objective of growing and transforming the business. This position is currently one of the positions where Jumia Group is investing the most to grow the pool of talent. We expect the best performers to be the next wave of key account managers, head of categories in the company.
You will focus on managing a single key partner across multiple markets – from the very essence of marketing & commercial, to operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you will all levers to drive your Brand toward the right direction.
This role is for top performers looking for close collaboration with senior commercial leaders to help accelerate their commercial careers.
- Stock Availability: Ensuring full assortment agreed with Jumia is live on the website at any given moment in time
- Inventory Management: Schedule inbound + RTV to ensure optimal stock rotation in Jumia Warehouse.
- Content: Ensuring content of each product is up to the brand’s (and Jumia’s) Standards.
- Marketing Execution: Following up on the execution of the marketing plan agreed with the brand and deliver on demand proofs of executions –perform ROI analysis, gather data for specific campaigns.
- Data: Provide regular analysis on the performance of the brand based on the brand report.
- Jumia Mall: Make sure sliders are updates, store is live, SKUs are tagged, all links work properly etc…Act as a curator for the brand’s store.
- Finance: Follow-up and support on payment and reconciliations.
- Market scope: Defined by the vendor
- Location availability: Nigeria/Kenya/Egypt/Morocco.
- 3-5 years FMCG experience ideally from a multinational and with regional experience.
- Languages: English – French would be a nice to have.
- Action oriented and performance driven
- Strong management and inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and data management skills
- Ability to anticipate, structure and organize
- Well organized and very detail oriented
- Resistant to stress
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity in implementing and executing new ideas for a thriving e-commerce business
- The opportunity to work with professional and dynamic teams in and outside your local country
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation.
How To Apply