Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY (1 POST)
Reporting to the Senior Administrative Secretary, the Administrative Secretary’s main role is to help keep the Hospital to run smoothly by taking care of the Administrative tasks that make the hospital function.
Main Roles and Responsibilities.
- Receiving visitors and directing them while ensuring they are comfortable and well refreshed
- Typing of official documents
- Filling documents
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Ensuring security of office, documents and equipment
- Maintaining of personal files and other document files
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Handling correspondence
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Working closely with HAT and other departments in all matters secretarial and administrative
- Maintains and projects operations by keeping information confidential
- Diploma in Secretarial Services from a recognized institution
- Must be computer literate with competency in computer applications
- Must be an individual of high integrity & confidentiality
- Good communicator both written and spoken
- Demonstrated Ability and competence in organizing, performing and discharging duties and responsibilities at that level.
- Must be of high integrity and ethical in work performance.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication, customer service and relationship – building skills
- Team player
- Organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail
- Assertiveness and flexibility
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- High Level of integrity
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving CV’s or for interviewing.
- All communications will be through the official line and email
- PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 17th September 2021.