Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHAK-CHAP UZIMA -LONGITUDINAL CARE AND LINKAGE OFFICER
The Longitudinal Care and Linkage officer will provide guidance related to linkages through the continuum of testing to enrolment (Test & Treat), continuity of care, patient retention strategies, and adherence support.
- Ensure that 100% of newly identified Positive clients are linked within supported facilities.
- With the guidance of a clinician or TAS Lead; Conduct TPS session/health talk in support group (group or one-on-one) for newly identified Positive clients.
- Ensuring linkage to care of all HIV-positive clients and same-day treatment initiation through the ‘handshake’ approach
- Escort Newly identified clients and hand over to TAS lead for enrollment and ART initiation process
- With guidance from HTS lead, support behavior interventions, peer support, assisted partner services and conduct home visits
- Track and monitor the implementation of linkage activities, using agreed indicators as guided by the HTS lead
- Serving as a point of contact and information base between the community and facility
- With guidance from the HTS lead, Participate in screening for eligibility of clients in OPD
- Reviewing the HTS Registers/KenyaEMR daily to ensure that all clients are tracked for initiation on antiretroviral therapy (ART)
- To identify, Mop up non linked clients for assessment and tracing in liaison with CHVs and peer educators;
- In liaison with TAS Lead coordinate all existing Cohort support groups for newly identified positive clients and ensure 100% attendance; Ensure registration of new clients and timely follow up.
- Implement patient tailored support at facility level; Listen to and document their complains with the aim of finding solutions especially to those complains that might be hindrance to good adherence/Clinic Appointment
- Collaborate with community health volunteers and peer educators and HTS /TAS teams to provide telephonic tracing services for patients lost to ART initiation or on follow up for linkage
- Promoting the ‘Welcome Back’ strategy and Implement case management of clients returning to care or returning for linkage
- Remind clients on their appointment days through the appropriate means e.g. voice calls, text or WhatsApp;
- Participate to coordinate and manage the activities of the facility Wits linkage hub.
- Keep a tracking log of identified challenges, Compile weekly reports on the outcomes of tracking and tracing activities
- Actively tracking and documenting patients who have transferred out of the facility/Linkage to other facilities
- Compile weekly data and submit data for telephonic tracing to the TAS lead
- Participating in the facility’s bi-weekly and monthly data review meetings.
- Supporting the facility staff with data collection, collation and verifications related to the linkage
- Tracking linkage targets, and preparing and submitting monthly reports
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly data reports to the facility
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs) to discuss EACs/ CQI meetings to discuss linkage Performance.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
NASCOP Certified HIV Testing and Counselling Professional/ Adherence related course
4 years’ relevant work experience, 2 years’ experience at community level
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Computing skills
- Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving CV’s or for interviewing.
- All communications will be through the official line and email
- PCEA Chogoria Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Candidates who meet above minimum requirements are requested to submit their applications and enclosing their detailed CV (with 3 referees), certificates, testimonials (including a letter from local Church Minister) so as to reach the Chief Executive Officer by 4 p.m on Friday 17th September 2021.