Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Senior Administrative Assistant.
The Senior Administrative Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Management, & Senior Management Team and managing the organizations office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies.
- Three years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, Senior Managers, Staff, and partners.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Coordinating meetings on behalf of Senior Management.
- Organizing and coordinating all travel arrangements for Senior Management.
- Managing the Chief Executive Officers diary.
- Providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee the performance of other Administrative Assistants and Secretaries.
- Act as an Office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, etc.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to Board members. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEOs ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Work closely with the executive members to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Coordinate all Senior Management Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Chief Executive Officer and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Senior Management Team.
- Manage all aspects of the organizations office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies, procedures, work instructions, and documentation for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as the organization grows.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning.
How To apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 24th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.