Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Support the marketing and communications needs of the Projects in the delivery of their administrative and programmatic functions and activities
- Design and implement a results-oriented communications strategy utilizing a range of communications tools including media interviews, social media platforms, conferences, workshops and project events, project publications, videos, media sponsorships, and external engagement opportunities.
- Design communications tools to effectively communicate activities and progress (e.g., videos, workshops, conferences, and public events, visual images and infographics, press releases, social media, radio messaging, etc.).
- Conduct media relations for the activity (including organization of press conferences and other high-visibility
- Plan and host regular learning events to continually share information and reflect on lessons learned to improve the performance of different departments.
- Under the direction and collaboration of the Executive Director, maintain close and collaborative relationships with partners.
- Teams on all outreach and communications efforts
- Coordinate on strategic communications issues and questions with Weza Care Solutions Office, directly reporting to the Executive Director, collaborating with department heads, media, and Communications team.
- Manage internal communications and foster knowledge sharing across objectives and geographies.
- Maintain a digital library of images and other communications tools and gather and catalog media highlighting the work of the project and partners.
- Proactively lead the drafting and finalization of project deliverables, including coordinating information gathering for quarterly and annual technical reports, project success stories, and annual work plans.
- Ensure appropriate branding and marking for all activity assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Media and Communications or any other related field
- A minimum of three years of proven working experience in the field of communications
- Good understanding of the emerging trends and communications strategies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Other related certifications will be an added advantage.
- A team player
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proactive and highly motivated
How To Apply
Candidates that meet these requirements are encouraged to submit their applications by 17th Sep 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org