Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Apollo Agriculture is the commercial farming platform for small-scale farmers that helps farmers maximize their profits. Apollo uses agronomic machine learning, remote sensing, and mobile phones to deliver financing, high-quality farm products, and optimized advice that can more than double farm profitability, starting in Kenya. Our team brings together technology and operations experience from The Climate Corporation (acquired for USD ~$1 Billion), ACRE, Google, and One Acre Fund. We value the evangelical pursuit of mission with a pragmatic approach, humility in the face of challenge, active discussion of disagreements, and considerate listening.
About The Role
Apollo Agriculture is seeking Field Operations Administrator to join us in our Nairobi office.
- Coordinate field operations activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Work closely with the comms department to ensure all agent communication goes out on time.
- Work closely with the call center team to ensure all calls to agents interviews are done and agents are invited to training as soon as possible.
- Prepare and submit timely reports in your area of operation
- Maintain records, documentation, and files within the Field Ops department
- Assist in arranging both internal and external events
- Provide admin support to teams within the field ops department.
- Assist colleagues whenever possible
- All other duties may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a holder of an undergraduate degree or a diploma certificate
- 2 or more experience in office administration
- Good oral and written communication in English and Swahili
- Self-driven and able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Have basic computer skills and be familiar with Windows and G-suit
- Access to a stable internet
- Are a collaborative team of smart and ambitious people who are dedicated to serving our customers.
- Make magic happen to solve hard problems and always come with solutions when challenges arise.
- Are comfortable taking risks that can result in radical scale, and understand that failures are opportunities to learn and improve.
- Are considerate listeners and take the time to deeply understand and seek out ideas from the people around us, even when we disagree.
- Offer a dynamic environment that fosters talent, collaboration, and growth.
- Take pride in our work and share the responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment.
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, and room for growth.
- Value autonomy, honesty, transparency, and respect.
- Are excited to hear from you!
How To Apply