Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The ICT Program Director is responsible to drive large and sophisticated Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers. The candidate will also support the KAM with extensive technical knowledge. By tackling both the CFR and sometimes CSR role, the ICT Program Director is the overall responsible for the Core 3 team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Director is the head of the delivery, from opportunity phase until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer happiness and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
In wider and sophisticated projects, ICT Director will be the program lead for a team of ICT Managers for project sub streams.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Guide up-sales opportunities !
- Mentor the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents !
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience when it comes to projects delivery
- Need BSS proficiency
- Need BSCS proficiency
To be successful in the role you must have
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing ability
- Relating & Networking skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organising skills
- Leading & Supervising abilities
- Knowledge of BSS charging and billing
The position is open to hiring in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.