Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Excellent Opportunity!
We are now looking for a VAS Delivery Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and proper delivery of customer support services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial performance of delivered customer support services. You will also ensure that agreed margins are achieved whilst delivering Service Level Agreement fulfillment and customer happiness. The role also includes leading the customer network support engineers’ team and working closely with the competence centers, global support, and product line maintenance teams.
- Responsible for establishing & driving delivery of VAS Services in the Region
- Responsible for TRCP & Other specific Assignments towards Global delivery organization for delivery of elements of the Contracted VAS Services towards the Customers.
- Manage KPI’s & PI’s relating to the deployment & delivery of VAS Services
- Consistently search for ways to improve the VAS services
- Good Project Management Skills & understand of the ePROP’s methodology
- Responsible for the cost and Quality aspects of VAS delivery
- Work with the Regional & Global delivery Resources to analyze customers experience & maturity to create a suitable VAS Service offering
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: BS Degree in Engineering or Telecommunications or Electronics
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Domain-experience: Network and Digital Services
- Should have an adequate degree in telecommunications or Datacom or equivalent experience from Technical Support area within the Telecom or similar industry.
- Must have Excellent Written/Verbal Communications, Presentation & Negotiation Skills
- Senior person in organization that is able to interface to all levels of Customer Management
- Persistent & Consultative approach
- Ability to listen to the customer needs & requirements and translate these needs & requirements to assist EP Sales develop a service Offering that meets OR exceeds Customer Expectations
- Needs to be a motivated individual that is focused on the Success of VAS Services in the Region
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-motivated and great teammate.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Good communication skills to be able to deal with multiple customers
This Job is Multi Geography hire with Primary location Kenya and open to hire in Ericsson Operating countries in Middle East & African region.