Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our clients a locally owned financial services holding company that specializes in Insurance and wealth management services is looking at recruiting THREE talented life insurance Unit Managers.
- Identify, Recruit, train and mentor a high caliber sales team while overseeing and ensuring the smooth running of the day to day operations of the unit
- Develop a high caliber, highly motivated, disciplined and productive team of 15 or more capable of meeting their individual and company targets and perform performance appraisals for the sales team.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and motivate Financial Advisors in the unit and ensure that company policies and procedures are observed and performance standards regarding profitability and efficiency are attained within the set deadlines.
- Identify markets and introducing the company’s products to existing and new clients for the sales team and nurture them to achieve the set production targets on monthly basis.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in order to drive ongoing sales while establishing and building new relationships with potential clients with prospective business .
- Maintain existing relationships with clients in order to protect the existing books of business and co-ordinate marketing campaigns to prospective customers.
- Provide market feedback to the underwriting department to ensure quality service and underwriting standards are maintained.
Regularly conduct market survey aimed at collecting market intelligence on products and competitor activity.
- Handle all queries and issues from clients, intermediaries and any other duty assigned by the branch manager
Qualifications, Experience, and Competences
- Diploma in Insurance or other related field with Certificate of Proficiency (COP).
- Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Sales of life insurance products in a similar position.
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of insurance sales, underwriting and claims processes
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry, its stakeholders and products
An attractive compensation with highly attractive commissions and override will be offered to the best candidate with the right attitude, experience and qualifications.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to online send their applications together with their CVs and copies of (insurance) certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but not later than 18th September 2021.