Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL006
Position: Oracle Financials Application Analyst
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Oracle Financials Application Analyst. The position holder will
report to the Enterprise Systems Lead and will be based at Head Office, Nairobi.
The job holder will be an applications designer, developer, and support specialist and will be responsible for identifying and implementing Oracle Financial Applications solutions to solve business problems and to make business operations
more efficient. The job holder will also be responsible in the support of existing applications as well as training the user.
1. Determine and document business requirements for technology in the business areas for which they are responsible
and identify technology solutions to address those requirements. This should be done in collaboration with the business units.
2. Design, develop and implement technology solutions to address business issues including custom developments where necessary.
3. Capture, log, and track application issues and develop resolutions in the specified timeframes. This includes liaising with system vendors if the system is vendor supported.
4. Identify, implement, and test additional features for existing applications in the business areas for which they are responsible.
5. Train new and existing users on system features including any new features implemented.
6. Contribute into a knowledge base for application solutions development.
7. Work with other applications’ team members across the organization to provide solutions and insights into improving the applications’ environment within Jubilee Insurance.
8. Coordinate technical business support across regions in the assigned line applications.
9. To perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
1. Analytical Skills
2. Presentation Skills
3. Entrepreneurial Spirit
4. Market Awareness
5. Customer Focus
6. Continuous Innovation
7. Ownership & Commitment
8. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related filed.
2. Certification in PL/SQL Development & Oracle JDeveloper, RDBMS, WebLogic 12c, BI, Forms
Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in a similar role. Demonstrated ability to design, develop, unit test, and deploy
applications & objects using Oracle tools such as Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, load scripts, UNIX scripts, Reports, OAF, ADF,
Workflow, XML Publisher, Forms Builder, JDeveloper and SOA.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 16th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.