Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Commercial Product Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position. Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
i. Develop and implement effective sales strategies
ii. Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
iii. Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
iv. Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
v. Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
vi. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
vii. Research and identify new potential customers and penetrate new market opportunities
viii. Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
ix. Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
x. Collaborate with the MSI London Support Office to introduce new product lines and ensure sales team members are on board
Knowledge, skills and attitudes
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or equivalent
• Proven work experience as a Commercial Products Sales Manager in FMCG environment
Skills and personal attributes:
• Excellent communicator – both written and spoken
• Excellent leadership and management skills leading diverse teams at a distance
• Analytical skills with a problem–solving attitude
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
• Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
• Team player who accepts constructive criticism and is comfortable with giving constructive criticism.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to work flexibly to meet service needs
• Strong commitment to the goals and vision of Marie Stopes
• Strong results orientation with a proven record of delivering targets
• Highest levels of integrity and strong ethical attitude
• Interest in public health, particularly sexual and reproductive health
• Flexibility to operate in a changing environment
How To Apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 23rd September 2021. The subject of the email should read Commercial Products Sales Manager. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.