Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The job holder is responsible for evaluation suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality this is to ensure that the Company gets value for its money and that the processes are done in a transparent manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the HR & Administration Manager, the role is responsible for procuring, tender and contract management and administration duties as follows:
- Develop and implement the procurement policy for the company.
- Ensure that purchasing is done in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Ensure the company gets value for money while acquiring goods and services.
- Work with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and are cost effective.
- Review delivery orders to ensure supply is met, taking availability, cost, manufacturing process, and lead times into consideration.
- Identifying areas of potential savings and advice whether to purchase, lease or repair of office furniture and equipment’s.
- Create forecast/Budget of demand to be prepared for upcoming requirements
- Timely requisitions.
- Accuracy of details on the LPO is key
Tender and Contract Management
- Responsible for the Tender process by sourcing for quotations analyzing and awarding of tenders in consultation with procurement committee
- Ensure strict control of quality for the purchased goods/services.
- Provide analytical reports on purchases.
- Make information available in the database and filing system.
- Ensure procurement documents and records are maintained, safeguarded, and archived as required by law.
- Oversee all inventory and equipment purchases, tag and enter into the asset register
- Define the running stock levels.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Internal Contacts: All Staff
External Contacts: Suppliers and customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Contract Management
- At least 4 (four) years’ work experience in a similar role
- CIPS, APS-K, CPSP-K, or progress towards attainment of the same
- Membership in relevant professional body
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Internal consulting and advisory skills.
- Planning and organization skills
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Oral and written communication and presentation skills
How To Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, indicating your telephone contacts with names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com not later than 17th September 2021.