Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the Society’s Operations to ensure business growth. The position will also examine and prepare financial information, records and reports to enable the Sacco run in the most efficient and profitable manner, as well as undertake financial reporting to all stakeholders as required.
- Reviewing and formulating policies, procedures and practices for SACCO operations.
- Directing and supervising the administration and processing of loans.
- Ensuring effective management and use of Sacco financial resources and assets.
- Preparation and reporting of timely and accurate financial reports.
- The Manager will ensure that all statutory deductions are made correctly and that all amounts due and the necessary returns are submitted by the due dates.
- Giving prudent advice to the Sacco.
- Preparing and analyzing on a quarterly basis the society’s business plans and budgets.
- Representing the Society in business transactions and any other transactions authorized by the Board chairman
- Attending board meetings and AGM in an advisory capacity and implementing the resolutions made.
- Carry out such other duties as prescribed in the By-Laws or directed by the Board.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related course.
- CPA part II
- Minimum of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience
- Prior experience and exposure in the Sacco industry.
- Knowledge of national and industry-related financial principles.
- Certificate of good conduct
- Be of exemplary integrity and honesty
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Be a team player
If you are interested in the above position, kindly submit your application to our office and send the same to email@example.com before 21st September 2021-quoting current and expected salary.
Sacred Heart Sacco Ltd is an Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality, women, youth, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of required documents will not be considered.