Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Facility management supervisor
We are looking for a Facility Management Supervisor to join our dynamic team. He/she will supervise and coordinate the day-to-day operations to provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Company and to assist the Head of Facility Management in the running of the department.
- Assisting the Contract Manager with the day-to-day operations and organization of the department.
- Responsible for Company Quality Assurance Audit.
- Liaising with the waste disposal subcontractor to ensure the satisfactory performance of waste disposal management services.
- Maintaining a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- Assisting colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- Developing one’s skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses.
- Maintaining excellent client/customer relationships.
- Taking care of all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed.
- Reporting any near-miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management.
- Ensuring effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organization.
- Maintaining all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offers.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by management.
- A Degree in any hospitality-related field or other related courses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Facilities Management Services Field.
- Previous experience of working in a standards-driven/compliance environment.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even listening.
- Valid driving license.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 17th September, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.