Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the direct supervision of Communication for Development Specialist for Health, (Nairobi)/ Helath Specialist/Officer Garissa arissa Field Office / Health Specialist/Officer Lodwar Field Office, the UN Volunteers will undertake the following tasks:
- Provide technical support to the C4D specialist for Health (based in Nairobi), the Health Specialist/Officer based in Nairobi and Garissa / Lodwar Field Office.
- Support MoH, Health Promotion and community health Units in coordination of integrated behaviour change communication interventions at national and selected counties.
- Support establish contextualized approaches to increase acceptance and uptake of new vaccines.
- Support planning, implementation and monitoring of Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilization activities during campaigns including Polio Campaigns and other routine immunization campaigns.
- Support UNICEF-GAVI focus counties in development and implementation of county specific communication plans.
- Support the develop and contextualization of training materials and activities to build capacity in participatory & social and behavior change communication in support of Immunization.
- Support counties in implementation of Nomadic strategies for Routine and Supplemental Immunization campaigns.
- Strengthen county level coordination mechanisms among MOH and partners involved in immunization and communication for development activities.
- Any other duty assigned by the C4D Manager or C4D Health Specialist
University Degree in Environment/Public Health, Social Science or any other relevant field of discipline
At least 2 years’ experience in the areas of communication for development planning, media and material development, preferably in the area of communication for the Immunization and outbreak response programme.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Kiswahili(Optional), Level – Fluent
Communication for development planning, media and material development, preferably in the area of communication for the Immunization and outbreak response programme.