Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the direct supervision of Deputy Representative, the National UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support the coordination mechanisms between UNICEF sections implementing disability inclusion interventions (disability inclusive education, WASH facilities, social protection and child protection project interventions). This includes planning of monitoring meetings to track progress being achieved as per the programme document;
- Organize the secretariate of the Gender and Disability Inclusion Working Group once established;
- Document success stories achieved in different sectors on gender transformative agenda and disability inclusion;
- Support the Gender Consultant in her overall responsibilities of building evidence on the implementation of Gender Programmatic Review Recommendations
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Gender Studies, Sociology or Anthropology
Any relevant experience in gender or persons with disability related issues is an asset.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent