Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Negotiate ad space and airtime with vendors to ensure that our clients get the best deal
- Develop media plans and budgets that best fit our clients’ needs
- Create ad schedules and adjust when appropriate
- Ensure ad quality and placement, as well as relevance to campaign objectives
- Track ad money spent, and return on investment (ROI)
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of media
- Manage and optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Keeping up to date with fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry
- Maintaining good relationships with media sales staff
- Help identify target audiences demographics and plan and develop media campaigns
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Participate in marketing campaigns
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field
- 3 (three) years of experience as a media buyer; experience in digital media or a similar relevant field.
How To Apply