Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years. The University Hospital has 50 Medical Centres in East Africa.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi, Kenya. The incumbent will be responsible for providing quality and comprehensive Oral Health Care and Dental Services using the most up to date techniques and equipment. S/he will be expected to work with a team of staff to ensure optimal delivery of quality patient care. The position holder will report to Manager – Dental Clinics.
- Carry out emergency dental procedures as well as attend to non-emergency procedures;
- Counsel patients on oral hygiene instruction and demonstrate techniques to achieve this.
- Examine, diagnose and treat general oral diseases
- Educate patients on preventive dental care and oral health care
- Records care provided in electronic health record system accurately and completely, reflecting the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient and the care or treatment provided. Complete referrals, data collections instruments and other records or documents as required.
- Dental Implant case diagnosis, treatment and long term follow up
- Liaise with Consultants on adequate referral and follow up on specialized cases
- Liaise with Consultants on handling specialized cases in the provision of patient dental health care
- Supervise dental auxiliary staff to ensure application of proper technique and methods; update staff on new practices and procedure.
- Review and develop appropriate policies and procedures for patient care to formulate best practice guidelines
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Registration by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Valid Practicing License
- Certificate in Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- 2 years post internship experience
How To Apply