Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end talent acquisition processes which includes research and sourcing, resume review and screening, assessing, organising data, and other general Human Resources duties, along with maintaining an effective talent pool of candidates. If you are keen to be part of an impactful, innovative and exciting team whilst developing your career further, Talent Acquisition could be the place for you.
- Ensure all hirings are in accordance with the budget and necessary approvals.
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand job requirements and competencies.
- Draft job advertisements based on the job description of the position.
- Evaluate and identify staffing strategies and develop diverse candidate pools, set expectations and keep hiring manager informed of recruitment status.
- Identify high-quality candidates through active and passive sourcing via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, referrals and networking.
- Conduct first-round of interviews for all suitable candidates, including administrating AKU’s competency-based assessments.
- Assist with implementation of innovative sourcing strategies to cater to challenging roles in consultation with Global Talent Acquisition Director and/or senior team members.
- Contribute towards building talent pipelines to fill current and future roles.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Assist with identification and development of sustainable talent acquisition planning and related strategies.
- Prepare and make salary offer maintaining internal parity.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and related employment laws, and new technologies in HR talent management.
- Partner with the stakeholders, HRBPs and business lines to ensure that talent management and recruitment processes are smooth, including procedures for improving candidate experience.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events to develop future talent pools.
- Collect and analyse data to create and present KPI reports on talent acquisition.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resources.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in Human Resources (experience in recruitment and selection will be an advantage).
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing, selection and assessing methods.
- Excellent understanding of the full cycle end-to-end talent acquisition process.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills with an attention to detail.
- Initiative taking approach and customer orientated skills, with the motivation and ability to function independently.
- Experienced in creating and sustaining productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Ability to support the development and execution of innovative and forward-thinking recruiting strategies.
- Hands on experience with HRIS/applicant tracking system (ATS).
How To Apply