Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Company:Apollo Asset Managment
- Location: Head Office Nairobi
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:vriKXq9q2A
- Date added:11-Sep-2021
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving sales volumes and new growth across all asset management product offerings in a systematic manner.
- Dealing effectively and expeditiously with queries and complaints from clients & intermediaries ergo enhancing client trust and retention.
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact with current and prospective clients as well as service providers who are gatekeepers to institutional fund business e.g., pension fund administrators among others.
- Collaborate in recruiting and onboarding highly capable business intermediaries/IFAs and stimulate increased production of the incumbent ones through innovative training on sales techniques and consistent product training.
- Structure risk management and compliance monitoring avenues in respect of product offering by intermediaries and IFAs with a view to reducing instances of mis-selling and ensuring product suitability to the underlying clientele
- Designing and executing a product training program aimed at improving knowledge of the solutions provided by AAMC products & sales techniques of existing and prospective DSF teams to enhance the rate of a business closure.
- Developing and implementing appropriate marketing strategies, and take a lead role in developing relevant marketing materials and attendant budgets input.
- Developing creative incentive strategies for DSF and IFA distribution channels aimed at spurring production & presenting these to relevant stakeholders for consideration and adoption.
- Providing timely, up-to-date information and reports to stakeholders regarding the status of the business development initiatives in terms of execution.
- Collating and presenting relevant market Intelligence with a view to possibly enhancing internal competitive advantages to the extent possible.
- Create and maintain an information database/databank of all existing, new & prospective intermediaries with a view to strategically targeting them to enhance business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or any such relevant area.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A passion for selling investment products/promoting investment literacy.
- An analytical approach to business development borne of experience, pragmatism, and well-honed client and product research skills.
- Ability to set up and fully own a business development structure that is both alive to the current structure on the ground e.g., existent DSF, yet also forward-looking in terms of structural efficiency.
- Excellent appreciation of customer needs, and ability to match that need to investment solutions as provided by the asset manager’s current products or advice as to potential solutions.
- CISI Level 2 qualification
- Investment qualifications (ICIFA, CPA, ACCA, etc.) or any relevant marketing credentials are an added advantage.
At least 4 years of relevant experience and a demonstrable track record in the closure of business development targets in their historical work experience.
Send mail to email@example.com