Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Company:Apollo Group
- Location: Head Office Nairobi
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:J13kSndvPV
- Date added:11-Sep-2021
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analysing staff learning and development needs as well as designing and delivering solutions across the organization at every level;
- Coordinating internal and external training/workshops/seminars for all staff across the Group which involves registration of the staff, making payments to the trainers, and securing, storing, and availing training materials and equipments;
- Registering staff across the Group for professional examinations and their membership and/or renewals in professional bodies;
- Creating the training calendar and ensuring it is adhered across the Group;
- Developing and monitoring the execution of induction programs and frameworks for new staff;
- Coordinating internal trainers and organizing TOT programs;
- Recruiting of graduate trainees, developing their training program and monitoring their performance by making sure they adhere to the planned program;
- Ensuring training evaluations are conducted and follow-up actions implemented;
- Conducting interviews and generating reports when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Social Sciences or an equivalent
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Counseling skills
- Certified Professional Trainer and/or Diploma in HR
At least 4 years relevant experience
Send mail to email@example.com