Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a sharp, highly-organised Operations Intern to support our Kenya ride-hailing operations.
You will be responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of the business locally where your work will have a direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance.
- Onboard and/or train new drivers to Bolt’s platform.
- Verify, maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation.
- Respond to driver issues over phone or email and via Zendesk.
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions.
- Work closely with the local operations teams to streamline relevant processes.
- Support the local operations teams in local initiatives that contribute to supply growth, quality and compliance.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- You’re a great communicator.
- You’re highly organized.
- You’re proactive.
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- You have excellent spoken and written Kiswahili & English.
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How To Apply