Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Pursuant to the Constitution of Kenya (2010) and the County Governments Act No. 17 of 2012, the County Government of Wajir invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position.
WCPSB/011/2021: FISHERIES ASSISTANTS II JOB GROUP “G” (2 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining fish farms and hatchery
- Assisting in ensuring hygiene at fish landing sites, markets and farms
- Collecting fisheries statistical data,
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Requirements for appointment
- Attended a two (2) year Certificate course in any of the following field; Fisheries, Biological Sciences, Aquatic Sciences, Natural Resource Management, Biochemistry, Food Science and Technology, Environmental Science, Fisheries
Planning and Management, or approved equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applications shall include a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), Copies of academic and professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identification Card, Statutory clearance documents and other supporting documents to be sent in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Position Title and Advert Number to:–
The Secretary/CEO Wajir County Public Service Board
P O BOX 45 – 70200 WAJIR
Hand delivered applications should be submitted at the County Public Service Board’s offices at Wajir County Headquarters. No online applications. Applications should reach us on or before Wednesday, 29th September 2021. No online applications
Please note that: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Wajir County is an equal opportunity employer
Women, Youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
THE SECRETARY/CEO WAJIR COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD.