Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients? Are you insatiably curious?Do you embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you collaborate well with others, knowing that better solutions come from working together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to achieve more through technology and innovation? Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation?
The Sales Intern is a client-facing role that creates clear and actionable strategic roadmaps supporting business cases. that both delineate a broader end-game, while also prioritizing quick wins with near-term measurable impact.
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.The Sales Intern position will allow you to advance your career and be a part of something unique and fulfilling in the fast-growing, technology world.
** Please note that this as first and foremost an IT centered role. Therefore a degree/diploma in an IT related discipline is a must! Candidates with at least two year’s experience in an IT role will be given priority**
• Develop and drive opportunity execution plans with the Nairobi pre-sales team, ensuring a highly collaborative and orchestrated team co-selling motion.
• Develop trusted relationships with business and IT leaders by understanding customer business pains, strategic growth objectives, industry trends and by providing outcome-based solutions.
• Develop, maintain, and document comprehensive business plans resulting from joint customer planning and discovery workshops which address customer strategic priorities for digital transformation.
• Discover, assess, evaluate, and challenge strategic customer objectives by translating them into digital transformation opportunities that leverage Microsoft Business Central and the DataposIT Cloud
• Develop and maintain account plans for all accounts, which includes white space analysis, current technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, industry trends, incumbent partners etc.
• Justify key change scenarios and associated investments through compelling outcomes, create proposals reflecting tangible business value, negotiate terms and contracts with successful close.
• Be a disciplined operator by building and driving a rolling pipeline, keeping it current and accurate. Leverage marketing, inside sales, partners and relationships to build pipeline, and leverage promotions, to close opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in IT
• At least 1 years experience in an IT Related Role
• Effective interpersonal communication and strong project management skills
• Ability to interpret technical documents and specifications.
• Ability to be innovative and capable of critical analysis and problem solving.
• Results oriented individual with ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and time lines.
• Capability to work independently and take full responsibility for projects.
• Great communications skills, in order to work with several teams with very different backgrounds, as well as with customers, prospects and other important stakeholders.
• Commercial and negotiation skills
How To Apply
For consideration for the Sales Intern position, send your cover letter and CV, ensuring the subject line reads ‘Sales Intern’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org